First, let’s look at why Holiday Let Success is useful for youI’m searching out the best in the business; Industry Experts; Successful Holiday Home owners; People who are rocking the AirBnB phenomena, Users of the big sites such as VRBO, HomeAway and more and of course I’ll chat to guests themselves to find out what worked for them……and what didn’t. I’m testing everything and anything that can help you as holiday home owners rock your corner of the universe and I’ll be sharing these interviews with you via the podcast.
Have you ever asked yourself any of these questions?
- How do I increase bookings in my holiday let?
- How do I advertise my holiday let?
- How do I give my guests the best experience possible, without breaking the bank?
- How do I enjoy this process?
- How do I protect my property and income?
- How do I finance this venture anyway?
- How do I reduce my costs?
- How do I reduce the time I spend running this business so I can enjoy more time with my family?
Then I believe you’re in the right place!…..because we’re here to talk
About any and every aspect of the holiday let world
If it affects you. If it affects your property. If it affects your bottom line. If it affects your guests. If it affects your happiness. Then I will find the right expert, owner or guest and we’ll share it here.
We’ll share in such a way that you can take away the most powerful points and implement them in your business. We’ll also share successes and failures so you can take what works, bin what doesn’t and create your best holiday let business ever!
Here’s just some of the things you’ll find here…
- Interviews with industry experts
- Interviews with successful holiday home owners
- Proven, Useful & Useable resources and ideas
- Free downloadable resources
- Books and guides
- Flexible online learning
- Interviews with guests of holiday lets so we can find out what worked….and what didn’t
- Delving into the big channel providers such as HomeAway, VRBO, AirBnB-who are these guys anyway-and why should I use them?
All this brought to you via the wonderful medium of the Podcast, through connecting those who’ve been there and done it, and looking to inject some fun and enjoyment into your corner of this fantastic hospitality industry.