Do I Need a Website for My Holiday Let | Vacation Rental Business?
Join me on the podcast as I talk you through and help you to answer the question – Do I Need a Website for My Holiday Let Vacation Rental Business? – here’s 12 Top Reasons you should get your own Holiday Let Website Right Away!
It’s the first step in taking control of the future of your Holiday Let Business!
How much better would it be to look forward knowing you can take control of the future of your Holiday Let Business and accept direct bookings, on your terms?
I absolutely believe that having your own WordPress Website is the best way of creating your own online presence and starting to take control of the future of your Holiday Let Business, here’s 12 great reasons to get started today!
Do I Need a Website for My Holiday Let Vacation Rental Business?
- Your website becomes your own Home Hub that you’re in control of, unrestricted by listing site rules, it’s your business
- Build your Holiday Let Home’s Brand here and share your ethos
- Build confidence and legitimacy for potential guests, informing them who you are and that you are contactable
- Add local knowledge and information to attract and assist your ideal guests through your blog,
- Your blog then gives you valuable, shareable content for use in social media in attracting your ideal guests
- Your guests are easily able to remember the name of your holiday let if you’ve named it and given it an online presence, inside just a listing site it can get easily lost as listing sites continue to change their rules
- The presence of your website shows professionalism and gives guests assurance of their care, making them more comfortable and likely to put their trust in you and your holiday home for their precious holiday memories
- Share value added services you may have created for guests, eg “Romantic Arrival Package” or share offers
- Take bookings directly, independent from the listing sites and paying no commissions. Accept repeat bookings too!
- Build an email list of guests here in your Home Hub
- A place to direct to when you’re doing your own marketing, whether that’s through networking and building relationships with local businesses or online networks, paid online advertising or organic traffic.
- Link back from all your social media efforts and connections to your Home Hub, you don’t want to be sending traffic to the listing sites and building their businesses for them!
If you’d like to Create Your Own Beautiful, Responsive Website for Your Holiday let Business take a look at our online course that will take you through the process step by step, from hosting through to domain registration, adding your own booking ability and we’ll demystify processes that may seem a little daunting, explain WordPress Speak and the different terms you may have heard but weren’t really sure what they meant such as ‘Plugin’, ‘Theme’ or ‘Widget’ and you’ll be up and running in no time!
So what do you think now we’ve chatted about the question – Do I Need a Website for My Holiday Let Vacation Rental Business?