How to Get More Weeks Booked Using Competitions & OffersIn this episode I share how I’ve used competitions and offers in my business to increase bookings in my holiday let business and built my email list in the process.
5 Steps to Running a Competition in Your Holiday Let Business and Why You Should Do It
In this episode I share the 5 Steps I follow when I’m running a competition in my Holiday Let Business, why I use competitions and the benefits I’ve seen in building my email list and in pulling in more bookings.I also run through the way I plan out my email marketing for the year and how to make offers direct to your email subscribers inbox. [socialpug_tweet tweet=”Using Competitions & Offers to Boost Bookings In Your Holiday Let Business #increasebookings” style=”5″]
1.Decide on the competition, think about the different factors I mention in the podcast and choose what is right for you.
3.Choose your method of collection/entry.
- I talk about Mailchimp for email marketing and for collecting email with a form you embed on your website using a code provided by Mailchimp – head to the online courses page to learn how to do this step by step in our free Mailchimp course
- I also mention Opt In Monster and Leadpages (Leadpages is a big step up and has lots of extra functions you may not yet need, this is an affiliate link so if you join Leadpages after using this link I may get paid a small commission, I only ever share products and services that I have used and tested extensively and Leadpages is a staple for me in my online marketing arsenal)
- I also mention using an online sharing and competition platform such as Heyo, Shortstack or Woobox all of which have varying price points. Heyo have a 7 day trial, the other you’ll have to check. Non of these are affiliates I haven’t tried or tested these, apart from Heyo I have used the 7 day free trial but I actually chose leadpages over any of them as it does the same and more.
- Finally I talk about adding an app to your Facebook page – woobox has a great one which is free – take a look at this video that I created and that is available on the Youtube channel
4. Drive traffic to your competition opt in. I talk about sharing on social media and using paid advertising on Facebook which is a big subject – let me know if you’d like to learn more about Facebook marketing.
5. Follow up.
Head to the online courses page and take the mailchimp course – inside that free course I share how you can use a paid feature of an autoresponder for free and double opt entrants into your email list as well.
This is a short but really packed episode and I’d be really happy to go into detail on anything I discussed here and here’s how: