Ep 057: Digital Welcome Book | Andy McNulty | Touchstay
The Digital Welcome Book for 2016
Join me on the podcast as I talk to Andy McNulty of Touchstay, Andy is a long term advocate of the Holiday Let | Vacation Rental Industry and has stayed in over 30 Holiday Homes over the years, so he has a real insight into what it’s like to be a guest in a Holiday Let and what information Owners really need to be sharing with guests to make a really memorable Holiday!
In this episode Andy McNulty, Founder at Touchstay, shares his experience in the Vacation Rental | Holiday Let Industry, gained over many years staying in Holiday Homes throughout the world –
Hear Andy share his story and learn more about how Touchstay will help you improve your guests experience and save you time and money as you begin to use The Digital Welcome Book for 2016!
- Andy tells us a little about his background and how he got started out in Industry and what offering a great experience to guests means to him plus how Touchstay can help you achieve that simply and quickly
- How Touchstay came about
- Andy talks about how he co-founded Touchstay, and the power house team who joined him in the creation
- Who we are likely to deal with as owners coming to Touchstay for support in set up/running of our digital welcome pack
- How long Touchstay has been running
- We talk about how Touchstay works for the guest
- We talk about how Touchstay works for the owners – there are lots of benefits, including ease of use, great pricing, easy to update and how to share with guests
- We discuss the cost both in pricing and payment, how it works for one unit or Several units and in terms of saved time and increase of guest experience!
[socialpug_tweet tweet=”The Digital Welcome Book for 2016 @touchstay #podcast #holidaylet #travel #vacationrental #luxurytravel #condenaste”]
Get in touch with Andy or get started with Touchstay here:
Touchstay on Twitter
Want to see an example of a Touchstay Digital Welcome Book?? Now’s your chance!
Take a look at the Digital Welcome Book I created for one of our properties based here in Worcestershire – click right here to be taken through to the page
My observations so far:
- Very simple to set up
- I got a little confused when adding photos initially, once you’ve been through it a couple of times it makes sense – you create a bank of photos and name them individually then once you’ve added them you can simply access them direct from the section of you manual you are updating. Sounds completely simple when I’ve written that out here – I did get confused when I was working my way through it – maybe that was just me!
- A bonus I think – you can add photos from a url from a webpage. eg The pub local to this property has just been completely refurbed – rather than having to go and take my own photo, I have been able to share a great photo they have on their website from the url of the photo. A real timesaver!
- It looks great and is extremely simple to share and update
Finally for now – guess what?! You’re going to need to be sitting down for this one……..
Not every guest reads it!!!!
But we Holiday Let Owners knew that, didn’t we. Have fun creating yours and please do share the finished produce with me – I would love to share some of yours on the facebook page!